Sunday, May 8, 2011

R.O.C.K. n' Rolling In My Head

I know it's been a tad long now (5 months long if I'm not mistaken) since I last updated the Top10, and It will probably be another month before I am able to fix that (cocaine is a hell of a drug!). When I do, these first two songs will probably be in. They've both been getting a lot of time in my personal playlist for awhile now. I'm really grooving on the mashups MashMike has been putting out lately. He really knows how to rock! His dance tunes are just as sweet.

There have been many great mashups using Adele's Rolling In The Deep over the past few months, I think I may have even posted a few of them here, but this may be my fave, in a group which already has some great mashes. I am beginning to believe that this song just may inspire the best work from from the mashup scene. The 2nd song is just as good, and is currently one of my favorite get down and boogey rock n' roll mashes currently out there. You can listen for yourself and see if you don't agree with me ;-)

MashMike - Rolling In My Head
http://vimeo.com/20530255 - Adele "Rolling In The Deep" vs Jason Derulo "In My Head"



MashMike - We Love R.O.C.K.
http://vimeo.com/21459371 - Queen "We Will Rock You" vs John Cougar Mellencamp "R.O.C.K. In The U.S.A." vs Joan Jett & The Black Hearts "I Love Rock'n Roll" vs Willow Smith "Whip My Hear"

No comments:

Post a Comment